Linda Lom Client Guide - Starting The Process
"Linda is the consummate professional when it comes to dealing with real estate in the Ann Arbor area...
Starting The Process
We will work for you full-time as your professional sales associate to help you buy the home of your choice, using our expertise to make buying a home a smooth and pleasant experience.
To Help You Find a Home
As your real estate professionals, we will be able to show you any home that is available regardless of who the listing broker is. We check the new listings often during the day. When a property comes into the Multiple Listing System (MLS), we will notify you immediately. We will accompany you to any house, new construction, for sale by owner (FSBO), or available listing of your choice and must do so if we are to be your representatives throughout the transaction. We will save you endless hours of frustration by knowing the available properties in your market area. When you see advertisements in the newspaper or Homes magazine, call us and we will track down the property. When you drive by a home that is an FSBO that you think may be in your price range, take down the phone number and address and call us with the information. We will call the FSBO and check on it. Make sure you tell your friends and family to watch their neighborhoods for FSBOs also.
To Help You Purchase a Home
- Explain financing options and help you select a lender;
- Research values and future marketability of your selected home;
- Handle all the detail work and negotiations, carefully explain all documents, and give you copies of everything you sign;
- Assist you in finding contractor inspections and make sure you understand their results;
- Check with your lender periodically to facilitate a smooth closing;
- Set up and carry out the walk-through with you;
- Call you with the amount of the closing funds that must be certified, cashier’s or bank check
- Review the closing documents with you; and
- Accompany you to the closing and make sure you understand the entire closing process.
Let's Keep in Touch
Subscribe to get updated on the most recent information from Trillium Real Estate
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.