Linda Lom Client Guide - Choosing a Lender
"Linda is the consummate professional when it comes to dealing with real estate in the Ann Arbor area...
Choosing a Lender
Just like choosing your Realtor, shopping for a lender is a very important part of the home buying process. Your loan officer will become an integral part of the real estate transaction. Do not base this decision solely on interest rates. If you call lenders looking for rates, you may not be quoted on a program that best suits your needs and you may not get a complete list of fees that the lender charges.
Some tips for choosing the right lender for you:
- How quickly did he or she return your phone calls?
- Were they knowledgeable about a variety of loan packages?
- Were they willing to meet with you at a time that was convenient for you?
- How long has the company been in business?
- How long has the loan officer been in business?
- Can the interest rates be locked?
- For how long and at what cost?
Let's Keep in Touch
Subscribe to get updated on the most recent information from Trillium Real Estate
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.