How to happily Halloween around town
In a place known for its smarts, fun and love for kids—and kid stuff—you're sure to have a good time in the Ann Arbor area celebrating fall and Halloween.
"The Fools have been busy this summer! Gathering artists, business, organizations, and community leaders together to host one great block party in Downtown Ypsi. It will be be a GLOWout! The city of Ypsilanti will be illuminated (both literally and figuratively) with interactive art, live music, street performances, and more!"
Glow-gear and costumes are strongly encouraged.
Date: Thursday, Oct. 27
Time: 6:30–9 pm
Location: Washington Street between Pearl Street and Michigan Avenue
The Fools have been busy this summer! Gathering artists, business, organizations, and comm...
Halloween in downtown Ann Arbor
Halloween with Kiddos
The best calendar when you're celebrating with kids:
Ann Arbor LOVES Halloween. There are so many great events and activities. Check out our 20...
Halloween All Around
- Wiard's Orchards Famous Haunted House, nicknamed "The Granddaddy of Gore since 1984—and they're not kidding
- Ann Arbor Area Haunted Houses
- Michigan Haunted Houses
- Area search
- Party City: Oak Valley Plaza
- Halloween City: 800 W. Eisenhower Pkwy., Ann Arbor | 3785 Carpenter Rd., Ypsilanti
- Dexter Cider Mill + bakery with freshly made donuts (amazingly good!), pies, caramel apples...
- Wiard's Cider Mill + u-pick apples
- Plymouth Orchards Cider Mill + farm animals, wagon rides, u-pick pumpkins and holiday pies